View Your Choice- तपाईको सोचाई हाम्रो रोजाई - has always been looking for contributors, volunteers, representatives and others for Success Stories.
Join us as YOU
can always take pride in working with VIEW YOUR CHOICE as we bring in you the most best essential qualities one requires such as hard work, expertise, and a focus on exceeding the expectations. Take a look to learn on CARRYING out your BEST Potentialities.
SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST - Volunteer
Social Media Analyst is responsible for implementing social media strategies for VIEW YOUR CHOICE and its collaborative Projects. The Social Media Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our campaigns, specific to social media.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and help to create content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and readers)
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations
- An experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes on personal or professional projects
CONTENT WRITER - Volunteer
Content Writer is responsible for developing VIEW YOUR CHOICE and its collaborative Projects strategy to reach and attain readers, stir discussion, and drive traffic to website and social media platforms. Responsible for writing and publishing Web content; maintaining and updating Web pages/blogs; monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for View Your Choice.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Writing web content for blogs/ websites / portals from scratch.
- Editing and Proof reading content once written.
- Writing, editing and proof reading copy for View Your Choice Collaborative projects based on the material supplied .
- Writing catchy hooked contents including the keywords for particular content or article or story.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
- Check web pages finally before making them live.
- Writing content for online magazines etc such as ezines.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent command over the English language.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and user friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
Added Advantage (Optional)
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS)
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress,Blog and website administrations
- An experience on blogging, writing articles and features.
MAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org